1on1 Ballet Studio
One on One is an application that gives opportunities to enjoy ballet lessons represented as video-trainings and recommendations based on a machine-learning comparison of videos created by a coach and a learner.
Dev Period3 months
The Exelor team faced the following challenges:
- Create an assistant-app for online ballet training;
- Integrate machine learning model into the application;
- Provide interaction of native models with the Flutter based app;
- Develop an algorithm of identifying video-image and its representation as a heatmap object created by analysing video-recording from different angles;
- Optimize the productivity of the application on modern devices;
- Develop the mechanism of video-training purchases.
- A digitized educational database has been created;
- A unique application for conducting remote ballet training has been developed;
- The interactive system based on machine learning helps analyze and correct learner movements by recording and comparing them with master movements side by side;
- The integrated machine learning model for calculating accuracy and providing recommendations based on it;
- Added option to create learning patterns by dividing each exercise into multiple fragments and setting up repetitive playback;
- Implemented app optimization on iOS and Android devices.
One on One is an absolutely non-trivial product that gives great opportunities to participate in ballet-lessons right from home without the need of attending a studio. The application is an indispensable solution for both teachers and learners who are not able to take classes for certain reasons but want to keep up.
Get in touch with us
Usually we get back in one business day